1. Loss of weight due to high level of physical activity in order to check timetable.
2. More communication between roommates due to absence of critical modes of communication.
3. Official holiday for Class reps.
4. Fainting of professors due to increase in concentration level of students by a large margin – a phenomenon not exercised in SCMHRD.
5. Nervous breakdown due to ignorance of mess menu.
6. ADHD( Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ) as students feel they miss out on world breaking information such as who will hang out in juice bar, how come that girl hung out with the other girl who was the other guy’s friend who was the friend of the aunt of some other girl.
7. Hallucinating watsapp ring tones and fiddling with smart phones resulting in depression.
8. Delay in submission of assignments due to low probability of dumping of work on GROUP nerd.
9. Slow down in intellectual capacity as students are unable to make path breaking decisions such as which profile pic to choose for respective dp.
10. Last but not the least, decrease in the number of break ups due to absence of “last seen” !