Skip to main content

Our Captain, Our Hero!



I pull your rosy cheeks to see
How far you can tolerate me

From the day I was born you ran around
To see to it that am safe & sound

You try to act cool in times of stress
But we know how much you huddle in yr chest

I wonder how you do all that you do
All these years and still fresh like the dew

You are a miracle sent by God
To watch us with an eye that never flawed

How are you so perfect? How are you so alert?
You never ever tire, you never seem to divert

The sweat on your bro, the soil underneath your shoe
I salute you Daddy, there can be none like you

Heroes come and heroes go
But  there is only one to whom I  shall bow

That is you my dearest Daddy
Always cheerful and happy

The undisputed Captain of our eternally sailing ship
Your elegance and persona can make anyone flip!


Dearest Daddy

I don't need a special day to mention what an extraordinary human being you are. You are my guardian angel , the sole reason I feel so safe and secure always. In this world if I have enriched myself with sensible and ever lasting lessons, it's only because of you. 

Your wisdom can never be matched , neither can your experiences and humilty.
I salute you always with infinite respect and admiration and will continue to do so my dearest Daddy

You are my guiding light, my unparalleled Hero!

-Sharika molu





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why traffic in Namma Bengaluru is the best in the world!

Before all you Bengaluru residents kill me for the article heading, read on! I can’t assure you relief from traffic but seriously – I feel for you! 1. You needn’t go anywhere to learn how to be patient .  Half your life will be spent in traffic and that’s how you learn it! P.S :  On second thoughts you might even end up becoming A patient. 2. You might know all the languages in the world and may also know how to speak it in the most refined manner .  However the traffic in Bangalore will teach you something else . The language called- !@#$%*&^%! (censored for obvious reasons!) 3. Google maps is no longer your best friend .  You learn that the time taken is actually inversely proportional to what is shown.  Also you would prefer to take some other route that you discovered. 4. All your plans of saving to buy that latest phone, laptop, dslr have been dropped.  Now all you want is a helicopter! Where can one find one?! 5. You become b

GETTING STARTED

Call it a coincidence or perhaps just another phase.  Just when I'm going to get started with yet another event which hopefully directs me towards the lighthouse that I seek,  I decide to start a blog.  Often I've wondered as to why would anyone just put up posts when a pocket diary can do the job.  Is it for praise? feedback?boredom?  No! Not at all. To me there is some sort of satisfaction that I will definetly derive once I cross the initial barriers and at least make an attempt to coin down something close to my heart.  Easy as it may sound,  its not an easy task. First to get yourself  started, then making it appealing at least to the eyes,  finally when everything seems right and on track you get confused.  Am I doing it the right way?? Talk about the complex Human mind! (Or maybe just a sleepy one). For all I know I feel proud and excited about my first attempt.  I wish to turn this into a jolly- good learning experience and someday,  sometime I shall pat myself o

TOUCH UPON THE CROWN OF GREATNESS

Sometimes I dwell Deep into my mind that swells Into something onto the verge of hate? Can’t place my finger on the state. A diversion,  an assimilation Don’t want to venture into a                misconception Who am I to introspect? The longest possible distance          From miss perfect! An arm around the shoulder                 of a foe? No, no can’t sink so low! Stop to think is it really sinking Reality hits after deep thinking Shutting both eyes to ignore Anything that would perhaps roar Giving a feeling so heavenly Making pilgrimages not-so-divinely That’s what makes us one union After all aren’t we all human?? Something I penned down I guess after 5th sem or so. When certain feelings were too strong... Best way to convey anything.  No fear, no criticism.